Brigham Young gave us this word picture about eternity's perspective on time:
"He is the Father of our spirits; and if we could know, understand, and do His will, every soul would be prepared to return back into His presence. And when they get there, they would see that they had formerly lived there for ages, that they had previously been acquainted with every nook and corner, with the palaces, walks, and gardens; and they would embrace their Father, and He would embrace them and say, 'My son, my daughter, I have you again'; and the child would say, 'O my Father, my Father, I am here again.'"
This has to be one of my favorite quotes. It brings tears to my eyes every time I read it. When I am away from my kids... then to see them again, so wonderful!! Can you imagine the love our Heavenly Father must have for us? It is pretty cool to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I still feel this way and I miss my kids a lot. Thank heavens they live so close for the most part. I like your new blog.
Post a Comment